Habig Community Center
Contact & Reservations
Kaci Wehr - (812) 482-4455
This spacious banquet room is available for private rental. It can be reserved for meetings, banquets, showers, family reunions, guest speakers and receptions.
It has beautiful oak hardwood floors, a kitchen facility, and overlooks a wooded setting that covers 8.67 acres. Every species of tree that is native to Indiana is grown on the property.
This facility opened in 2002 and is an addition to the existing home of Mr. & Mrs. Arnold F. Habig who donated it to the City of Jasper.
This facility is tobacco and alcohol free.
- Chairs to accompany tables
- 21 Round tables which seat 8 per table
- Podium w/microphone system
- Kitchen features a refrigerator, freezer, microwave and large sinks
- Parking on the grounds for 65 vehicles
- Fee - $214.00 ($200.00 + $14 tax)
- Deposit - $150 refundable if terms of lease agreement are met
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- Lease agreement must be signed