The Parklands of Jasper
Contact & Reservations
Janessa Wagner - (812) 482-5959
Indiana’s Natural Destination
Entrance at 800 West 15th Street
The Parklands of Jasper is a 75-acre major urban renewal endeavor which turned a private 9-hole golf course and the surrounding woodlands into Indiana’s Natural Destination.
The Parklands of Jasper features:
- Two miles of walking trails including a multi-purpose path.
- A walking signature bridge which is lighted at night to draw attention to park.
- Three ponds, all connected by elevated pathways.
- Approximately 25 acres of woods made possible by benefactors.
- Two water cascades.
- A wetlands area for nature studies.
- The Pavilion – an indoor public event space seating 160 people with Pavilion Patio overlooking Otis Pond.
- A splash pad with three rock features and 42 jets.
- Four GTFit outdoor exercise pods with 10 pieces of exercise equipment
- An Adventure Play Area featuring climbing rocks and balance beams.
- A Tree Fort
- A Musical Playground
This facility is tobacco free.
- Chairs to accompany tables
- 15 round tables which seat 6 per table
- 5 rectangle tables which seat 6 per table
- Projector and microphone system
- Kitchen with refrigerator, ice machine and microwave
Monday – Sunday 3+ Hours (Interior and Enclosed Outdoor Deck)
• $100 nonrefundable booking fee (paid within 5 business days of booking)
• $200 refundable deposit
• $200 rental fee + sales tax (due no later than 30 days prior to rental)
Monday – Thursday 3 Hours or Less (Interior Only)
• No booking fee
• $50 refundable deposit
• $100 rental fee + sales tax (due no later than 30 days prior to rental)
• Use of approved caterer from list (list provided by Park Department), required
• $2/person plate fee (due no later than 2 weeks prior to rental)