COVID - 19
Jasper Community Arts announces the policies and procedures audiences can expect when live performances resume at the Jasper Arts Center.
"As we continue to navigate the uncertainty surrounding the current COVID-19 situation, Jasper Community Arts has taken a flexible, cooperative, and understanding approach to reopening and welcoming patrons back into our venue," said Kyle Rupert, Director of Jasper Community Arts. "As excited as we are to offer live performances again, reopening guidelines from the state and industry best practices will alter the way in which we experience these performances for the foreseeable future."
In keeping the health and safety of staff, patrons, and artists in mind, Jasper Community Arts has implemented the following measures:
· Reduced seating capacity to ensure social distancing.
· No contact temperature checks will be required for artists, staff and patrons.
· Masks will be required at all times.
· Doors will open one hour before each performance begins to eliminate waiting in the lobby.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be prominently displayed in public areas.
· Patrons are asked to self-monitor and to stay home if not feeling well. A self-screening questionnaire can be found on JCA's website.
These policies are in line with emerging industry best practices and have been created with input from the Dubois County Health Department, the DC Event Task Force, and the Event Safety Alliance. As the situation continues to evolve, these and other policies are subject to change. A complete listing of Jasper Community Arts' COVID-19 guidelines and procedures can be found on their website, www.jasperarts.org.