The Parklands of Jasper
Visit one of Indiana’s Natural Destinations
Entrance at 800 West 15th Street
The Parklands of Jasper is a 75-acre major urban renewal endeavor which turned a private 9-hole golf course and the surrounding woodlands into Indiana’s Natural Destination.
The Parklands of Jasper features:
- Two miles of walking trails including a multi-purpose path.
- A walking signature bridge which is lighted at night to draw attention to park.
- Three ponds, all connected by elevated pathways.
- Approximately 25 acres of woods made possible by benefactors.
- Two water cascades.
- A wetlands area for nature studies.
- The Pavilion – an indoor public event space seating 120 people with Pavilion Patio overlooking Otis Pond.
- A splash pad with three rock features and 42 jets.
- Four GTFit outdoor exercise pods with 10 pieces of exercise equipment
- An Adventure Play Area featuring climbing rocks and balance beams.
- A Tree Fort and Musical Playground
This facility is tobacco free.
Contact and Reservations for the Parklands Pavillion
Janessa Wagner - (812) 482-5959
- Chairs to accompany tables
- 15 round tables which seat 6 per table
- 5 rectangle tables which seat 6 per table
- Projector and microphone system
- Kitchen with refrigerator, ice machine and microwave
Monday – Sunday 3+ Hours (Interior and Enclosed Outdoor Deck)
• $100 nonrefundable booking fee (paid within 5 business days of booking)
• $200 refundable deposit
• $214 rental fee ($200 plus $14 sales tax) due no later than 30 days prior to rental
Monday – Thursday 3 Hours or Less (Interior Only)
• No booking fee
• $50 refundable deposit
• $107 rental fee ($100 plus $7 sales tax) due no later than 30 days prior to rental
Food and alcohol caterers must chosen from an approved list provided by the Park Department
CASH OR CHECK ONLY, lease agreement must be signed.