The Parklands of Jasper
Indiana’s Natural Destination
Entrance at 800 West 15th Street
The Parklands of Jasper is a 75-acre major urban renewal endeavor which turned a private 9-hole golf course and the surrounding woodlands into Indiana’s Natural Destination.
The Parklands of Jasper features:
- Two miles of walking trails including a multi-purpose path.
- A walking signature bridge which is lighted at night to draw attention to park.
- Three ponds, all connected by elevated pathways.
- Approximately 25 acres of woods made possible by benefactors.
- Two water cascades.
- A wetlands area for nature studies.
- The Pavilion – an indoor public event space seating 160 people with Pavilion Patio overlooking Otis Pond.
- A splash pad with three rock features and 42 jets.
- Four GTFit outdoor exercise pods with 10 pieces of exercise equipment
- An Adventure Play Area featuring climbing rocks and balance beams.
- A Tree Fort
- A Musical Playground